FTTH structural planning, FTTH implementation planning
The Buchholz public works department has progressively implemented a FTTH fibre optic network in their town, trusting over many years on the expertise of the GEO DATA planners who have been involved in the project at numerous stages.
- study of the existing and future network infrastructure needs of other broadband operators
- study of the existing infrastructure regarding joint use
- preparation of a comprehensive urban structural planning for all residential buildings (cluster & route planning).
- preparation of an urban detailed plan for all residential buildings ready for approval (including route planning and fibre concept)
- costing of the required infrastructure including cost comparisons of the various expansion options
Client: Stadtwerke Buchholz in der Nordheide GmbH, Buchholz Digital